CURTAIN WALLING REHAU POLYTEC 50
As a warm facade (thermally broken) stick system design, the REHAU Polytec 50 curtain walling system has been engineered to give you complete architectural freedom and efficient on-site assembly.
Unlike most curtain wall systems, which are mainly aluminium, Polytec 50 uses a system that has the structural capabilities of steel reinforcement, the design and finish of aluminium on the exterior, and the warmth and low maintenance benefits of PVCu on the interior.
As steel has an E-modulus three times greater than aluminium, Polytec 50's structural capabilities can easily outperform aluminium sections with the same geometry, making it perfect for larger spans. It's for this reason it's being specified in many luxury housing developments, schools, leisure facilities and commercial offices across the world. It's a highly innovative system that combines economical polymer materials with the advantages of a conventional transom/mullion construction, yet ingeniously uses the same profile as both transom and mullion - helping to eliminate wastage.
Polytec 50 also has incredibly slim and attractive sight lines, just 50mm, with different aluminium caps available in many different colours and finishes. This gives you total flexibility to achieve the exterior styling you require.
Tried and trusted worldwide, it's the cost-effective, versatile curtain walling system you're looking for.
REHAU PVCu composite curtain walling is supplied through a network of selected independent fabricators and installers, ensuring that clients obtain the services of a local company, backed by the resources of a global company.
NEW POSSIBILITIES IN NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENTS
• Certified by the Passivhaus Institute with a thermal performance of up to Ucw-value-0.8 W/(m²K).
• Fully CWCT tested and designed for ultimate weather performance.
• Provides a water tightness of up to 1950 Pa for exposed locations as tested according to EN12154 and EN12155.
• The elasticity modulus of the steel box sections is three times higher than an aluminium one (E steel = 210,000 N/mm², E aluminium = 70,000 N/mm²).
• REHAU Polytec 50 is available in white and a vast range of RAL colours.
• The system is designed to work with glazing units or panels from 6-40mm.
• Successful installations worldwide in multiple sectors with Rehau Knowhow support.